- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search “ON Apparel True Strength” to see our new ON clothing line!
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
– First thing in the morning.
– Before exercise.
– After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
- Line mini muffin tin with liners
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of chocolate mixture to bottom of each liner.
- Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts per Serving:
– Calories: 100.
– Carbs: 6g
– Fat: 5g
– Protein: 5g.
Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy – ⅓ cup
Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate – 1 scoop
Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream – ¾ scoop
Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) – 1 cup
Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
Makes 12 cups